EEA Permanent Residency Document application filling workshop – 10th June
On the 10th June Polish Expats Asociation will be hosting an EEA Permanent Residency Document application filling workshop and introduction to social media activism.
The free workshop will run for a whole day and will be led by Salman Mirza, a qualified immigration advisor who works for a number of organisations and projects across Birmingham (Asian Resource Centre, Brushstrokes, Migrant Voice etc.) The day will be a unique chance to work step by step on Your Permanent Residency Document application under supervision of a qualified professional.
Also, you will learn how to post your opinions across a number of social media platforms in order to reach MPs and the General Public.
The workshop will be translated into Polish.
11am – 12.30pm Introductions and Social Media Activism Workshop
12.30- 1.15pm Lunch Break
1.15- 2.30pm Checking of evidence and Permanent Residency Document application filling part 1.
2.30- 2.45pm Coffee break
2.45- 4pm Permanent Residency Document application filling part 2.
the NUMBER OF PLACES IS STRICTLY LIMITED and BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
YOU WILL ONLY SECURE A PLACE at the Workshop when you receive an email confirmation headed : BOOKING CONFIRMATION.
please email: [email protected]
To attend the workshop you MUST:
- be able to attend for the whole duration from 11am until 4pm
- be an EEA citizen or their dependants
- have a printed version of the newest relevant form. This form can be found here
- have the ability to fill the form in English or be acompanied by a person who can write in English and can help you
- have 5 years of documented, continuous residency / exercising treaty rights in UK
- have relevant evidence of the whole duration of your residency period